At the Computer Center, students can practice their real life reading and writing skills using several computer programs and Internet websites.
Students may choose to:
- write and send an email to another student in our class using their gaggle.net email account.
- practice reading skills using the FCAT Explorer website.
- type sentences with the vocabulary words for the reading selection from the reading textbook in various fonts using Microsoft Word.
- review math skills using Harcourt Math Center or Math Arena software.
- practice multiplication facts using That Quiz.
- type spelling words in various fonts using Microsoft Word.
- visit other websites that relate to reading skills or content.