Grinch Christmas Ornaments
For each student, you will need:
Empty film container or empty pill bottle
Red acrylic paint
one 1/2 inch or 2 inch green pom-pom
Green chenille stem
- Paint small rectangles onto the film container so they look like bricks. Let the paint dry completely
- Cut an 8 - 10 inch piece from the thin ribbon. Fold it in half to form the hanger for the ornament. Glue both ends onto the top, inside edge of the film container.
- Glue the cotton balls around the top edge of the film container to look like snow on the chimney.
- Glue the green pom-pom so it is half-in and half-out of the film container. This will be the Grinch's bottom stuck in the chimney!
- Cut two 3-inch pieces from the green chenille stem. Glue them to the green pom-pom to look like the grinch's legs. Bend the bottom part of the leg down to form the feet.